Can You Actually Get Cancer From Chew Question On Giving Up Tobacco Completely?

Question on giving up tobacco completely? - can you actually get cancer from chew

Hey guys, I finally made my mind up .. I'm 18 and I was a smoker for 12 years, so about 6 .. Years I recently from cigarettes to chewing tobacco, I know, I know this is not a good solution, I have not used last week with a cigarette in hand, or in my mouth, and continue to use nicotine to suppress my desires . This weekend (actually Monday) is going to free snuff in the first go. I do not want to disturb me with cigarettes, but you do not have a reset button to start, so Im going to a healthy lifestyle. The only thing I want is to run, I liked jogging / walking. I wonder if you can give me some support, and also tells me a routine that is good jog, start running to /. Thank you a lot guys, it meanss hard to get, some support, I know I can escape this addiction and stop my hard earned money to a company of snuff, Oly for cancer or other diseases of change. Thank you!

1 comments:

Bigs said...

Good luck man. I know it's hard. Today is my first day was chewing. I have to chew for almost 5 years. After one day, I know how difficult it will be. I wish I would have quit long ago, when it was easier, too. Anyway, good luck man ... I know that both can do.

to help a couple of pictures of patients with oral cancer and others. It is a good way to get you does not want to do it again.

Post a Comment