Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms My Girlfriend Has 3 Months To Live (max).. How To Act?

My girlfriend has 3 months to live (max).. how to act? - anaplastic large cell lymphoma more condition_symptoms

My girlfriend 4BE stage anaplastic large cell lymphoma cells. It is a type of blood cancer that has spread to several other organs. She had surgery to remove only the spleen, and she received chemotherapy sessions. The doctor said recently that her father and she only 2-3 months. We have been best friends for 11 years but only started in May this year. So last week I was in denial, but I assure you that you make the most of 2-3 months each time. But I do not know how to act. I do not know if she wants to talk or not. Do not even know if they want, then do something. We're only 17th Can you give me some ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment